I’m sorry messages / apology messages are important in friendships. No man can exist all by himself and that is why it is important to cultivate good friendships. However no matter how great a friendship relationship is, it is bound to be tested by misunderstandings once in a while. How these misunderstandings are resolved and the disposition of each party to the relationship will go a long way to determine whether it will stand the test of time or not.
When your friendship gets tested by misunderstandings, these great apology/ I’m sorry messages for friends are a great way to resolve the conflict.
Don’t let ego get in the way of a great friendship, be the first to say sorry to your friend and restore that amazing relationship. These Sorry Messages for a Friend, I am Sorry Messages for Friends is just what you need to get your friendship going again.
Something important though, make sure when you’re writing/sending that Apology Message to A Friend, you mean from the bottom of your heart.
Go ahead, scroll through and pick your choice of our Sorry Messages for Friends- Apology Message to a Friend and see the various ways you can render a sincere apology to that special friend of yours whose feelings you just did hurt. You can thank us later.
I’m Sorry Messages for Friends
- Those were hurtful things we said to each other. Now that I’m calm, I realise I didn’t mean those words and I’m sure you don’t mean them either. However, I’ve learned from this episode and I promise to do better next time. All I’m trying to say is, I’m sorry, dear friend.
- Ever heard of friends that do not fight once in a while? No, right? I guess ours is not an exception. I’m sorry, buddy. Please let’s put this behind us.
- We’ve got many things to do together, many successes to achieve together, so I think it’s time we stopped being angry with each other and time to put all these behind us. I’m sorry, pal. Can we do this? I know we can.
- Again our friendship is tested. We stood in the past, it’s time to stand again- for our friendship. Let’s do this!
- I know I’ve not been my best with you lately and I’m really sorry about that. I really should not give any excuses, you deserve better. Please forgive me.
- I don’t care who is right or wrong, I take all the blame, our friendship is more important to me. I’m sorry, dear friend.
- Sincerely, I didn’t know I hurt you so bad. I’m sorry for my insensitivity. I’d do anything to make it up to you. You know I love you.
- What can I do to make this right? I’m really so sorry and I feel so bad for hurting you. Please accept my apology, dear friend.
- My intention was never to hurt you and I’m sorry it turned out that way. Please forgive me and let bygones be bygones.
Apology Message for A Friend
- I’m sorry things turned out this way. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt you or your feelings. I’d like you to please forgive me.
- You know I love and respect you. Hurting you was not intentional. You know I’d never do so intentionally. Please forgive me.
- Dear friend, I can’t stand the fact that you’re angry with me. What can I do to get back into your good books? Please forgive me.
- I know a simple sorry can’t undo what has been done. But I want you to know I’m sincerely sorry for all that has happened. Please forgive me and let’s be friends again.
- Life’s not the same with you angry with me. Doing the basic things feel like a chore. Please I need to see you smile at me again. I can no longer bear the pain caused by the distance between us. Forgive me, dear friend, let’s put this fight behind us.
- I’m sorry for taking your love for granted. I know better now and I promise you it won’t happen again.
- I can see the saying is true that those who love the most hurt the most. I know you couldn’t be this angry with me if you didn’t love me. Please find it in your heart to forgive me.
- We need to bridge this gap, dear friend so that our enemies will not shame us. I’m sorry for my immaturity and insensitivity. Please forgive me.
- Can we make up? I’m tired of pretending like I don’t need you in my life. The truth is that I do need you. Please forgive me for the past.
- I miss our friendship a lot. This fight is rubbing me the wrong way and I can no longer put up with it. You mean too much to me, dear friend. Let’s make up.
I’m Sorry Messages for Friends
- Let me go first, I’m sorry, really am. I’ll never be ashamed to tell you sorry, I value our friendship too much.
- You’ve always loved me, so selflessly, brazenly even. So why is it so hard for you to forgive me? Please forgive me my dearest friend, I’d do everything to earn your trust again.
- I could never betray you, you know that. All I did was in good faith and I never intended things to turn out this way. I’m sorry, dear for hurting you and I understand if it’d take a while for you to talk to me again. No matter how long it takes, I’d be waiting, I’d never give up on our friendship.
- You’re the only one I can count on, I can’t afford to lose you. Please forgive me, dear friend, your friendship means so much to me.
- Forget who’s wrong or right, all I want is to be friends again. I’ve forgiven you, please forgive me too, nothing feels the same without you.
- We’ve said all there is to say. It’s time to heal, forgive and forget. Let’s do this together, I still love you with all my heart.
- Let’s erase the past and start on a fresh note. I’m willing to forgive and forget, please do so too.
- This friendship means more to me than my ego. I love you and I know you love me too. I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. Let’s let our friendship win.
- No one’s above mistake. I know I goofed and I’m truly sorry. Let me make it right. Please forgive me.
- For you to be this angry, I know I’ve crossed the line. Kindly forgive me, I’ll never take you for granted again.
- Dear friend, I know you’re miffed. Please I’d like to know what I did wrong so I can make it right. I can’t bear this silent treatment from you.
- If you still love me, please give me a second chance. I’m truly sorry for hurting you.
- Please don’t let this issue come between us, dear friend. You’ve been angry for too long. What can I do to make you forgive me? I’d gladly do it.
- I feel so ashamed of myself for hurting you so badly. I can do better and I promise to. Please forgive me.
- For me, this friendship is ride or die, so enough of your forming, this friend misses you and needs you bad.
- Well, you’ve been mad long enough, I demand my friend back. On a serious note, I’m sorry for everything and I miss you too.
- Dear friend, no joy without you. I’m not fighting again, please let’s be friends again.
- This fight has taken the wind off my sail. I can no longer cope with it. I know you’re strong and can go on forever, not me. Please let’s make up. You know I love you.
- Each time my phone rings, my heart skips thinking it’s you. But no, you’re still holding back. I can no longer cope and don’t mind taking the first step as long as we’re friends again. I’m sorry.
- We’ve allowed our pride too far. This misunderstanding has taken too long, it’s becoming dangerous. I’m offering this as an olive branch, please take it and let’s be friends again. I’m sorry for the part I played in this whole thing and I do miss you.
- All I’m asking for is a second chance to prove to you that I can be a really great friend.
- I’m sorry. I miss you. Please forgive me.
- I know I let you down and it’s natural that you feel this way but I want to make it right, please let me.
- Beyond saying I’m sorry, I need a chance to prove to you that you can rely on me.
- I know nothing I can say will undo all that has happened. But I need you to forgive me and give me a second chance to prove myself. I’d do anything to earn back your love and trust.
- It’s not easy being on the wrong side of your love. I’m sorry I disappointed and let you down. If you will forgive me, I promise to do better and make it up to you.
- They say, “when trust is broken, sorry means nothing”. I hope my sorry counts because I mean it from the depth of my heart. Please forgive me.
- Just to remind you dear friend that I’m still here waiting for your forgiveness. No matter how long it takes, I’ll be waiting. I regret all that has happened and I’m truly sorry.
- I live for the day you will call me friend again. I live each day regretting that I toyed with your friendship. I wish I can move on but I can’t. Memories of what we shared will not stop haunting me. Please forgive me.
- Each time I think about what we had, I feel so sad that we allowed things degenerate to this level. Can we ever be the way we used to be? I’m willing and I’d give anything to have what we shared back.
- I’m keeping hope alive. I’m having faith that I haven’t lost your friendship. I hope you won’t find what I did unforgivable. I’m sorry, please forgive me. I can’t bear to lose.
Aren’t these “I’m sorry Messages to Friends” amazing? If you find them so, please share on every media space.
Thank you for visiting. XOXO.