It’s been a long, busy year. Many people have contributed to the success of the year. Some people have made us smile, some people have made us laugh, some people have made our work easier, some have contributed to making our lives colorful, some have been there for us in ways we did not expect, some have been simply amazing. All these wonderful persons deserve thank-you texts and messages. Don’t forget, saying thank you for past good deeds makes you eligible for more.
What better day to send thank you and appreciation messages than on this last day of the year. Let everyone who has been there for you during the year know you appreciate them. Aside from little gifts, you could give to show your gratitude, thank you text messages, appreciation text messages are also great ways of expressing gratitude. These last day of the year appreciation messages & thank you quotes will help you say your thank you better.
Last Days of The Year Thank You Quotes for A Loved One
For your loved one, whether wife, husband, fiancé, fiancée, no amount of thank you is too much for the joy, love, and care they bring to our lives. These Thank You Quotes for A Loved One will do the magic of saying the perfect thank you.
1. Sweetheart, what would I have done without you by my side? When I look and think of all you’ve done and continually do, I get overwhelmed. Words are not adequate to express how deeply I appreciate and value you. Thank you my darling. Thank you for being by my side always. I love you.
2. For the confidence that I have that you’ve got my back always, I want to say thank you. You’re dependable, a wonderful rock of support, thank you for always being there, my darling. Love you with the whole of my heart.
3. I look back into the year and marvel at how supportive you’ve been. Your arms are where I run to when it gets so tough, your embrace is so warm and comforting. I’ll keep loving you as long as I have breath. Thank you for never leaving me in doubt of your love. Thank you, honey, for the year gone by and for every time.
4. My thanksgiving this year begins with no one but you. Thank you for adding colors to my life. The world looks brighter with you by my side. I could never thank you enough for all you do. I just want you to know that I deeply appreciate you.
5. Through the ticks and thins, you have stood like a rock by my side. You are dependable, a lover I can always count on. I love you more than words can say. Thank you for everything.
6. With a lover like you, I can take on the world. You’re someone I am proud of, I trust you, I am at peace with you. Thank you for the rest you have given me. Thank you for everything you do, my love.
7. For all these 365 days, you have been by my side, you have been patient with me, loving me despite my faults, never leaving me, never despising me. Your love has been a source of strength and inspiration to me. Thank you for all you do darling. Cheers to the coming year.
8. Thank you, honey, for loving me selflessly. Thank you for loving me without any judgment. Thank you for letting me be myself. Thank you for letting me grow. I love you.
9. Thank you for every single day of this year. Thank you for the special and not-so-special moments. Thank you for making every one of those moments count. I’d do it with you over and over again, my love.
10. You’re the one who makes our home look picture perfect. Thank you for all the effort you put into making our home a beautiful one. Thank you for all the sacrifices you made for us this year. Cheers to many more beautiful years, my love.
11. Sweetheart, I want you to know that every day of this year has been worth its while. Thank you for putting up with me and my excesses. Thank you for being with me every step of the way. I love you.
12. My love, if I were to do this year over again, I’d still do it with you. You were amazing every step of the way and it wouldn’t have been the year it was without you by my side. Thank you for everything.
13. Because I know you will always be there for me, I am thankful. Thank you for the past year, it sure was a beautiful one with you. Cheers to many more.
14. Thank you my darling forgiving yourself selflessly. Thank you for the amazing, fulfilling year with you.
15. Thank you for your warm hugs, for your sweet reassuring smile, for your vote of confidence throughout the past year. You’re the sweetest thing in my life and I love you so much. Let’s do it again till forever.
16. For the joy you brought to my life this past year, for your unconditional love, for the peace of mind you give me, I want to say thank you my darling. Looking forward to a beautiful year ahead with you.
17. You bring joy to my world with the things you do. It’s the season to be thankful and I am thankful for you. Thank you for your love always. I love you.
18. I am thankful for your presence in my life. Thank you for giving yourself totally and selflessly. I do appreciate you, my love.
19. Thank you my love for your dedication, patience, and understanding. Thank you for all the wonderful virtues you exude. You are one in a million.
20. You’re the best amongst equals. Thank you for the love you have shown me from the first day of this year to this last day. I love you.
Last Days of The Year Thank You Wishes for Friends
What is life without good friends? If you have friends that stood by you during the year, today is a special day to appreciate them. Go ahead and send them any of these appreciation messages for friends.
21. Having you as a friend is a great privilege. Thank you for being there for me through the thick and thin of this year. I appreciate your love and support.
22. Each day of this year was special because I had you in it. I look back and I say thank you for being there for me. Thank you for sharing in my joys and pains. Looking forward to the new year with you.
23. Thank you for being an amazing friend. This year wouldn’t be what it was if you were not by my side. Cheers to the coming year.
24. Thank you for all the lovely moments we shared this year. Thanks for being there each time I called. You’re one in a million and I appreciate you so much.
25. You were simply amazing this year. Thank you for the encouragement, thank you for cheering me on. Thank you for being a friend indeed. Thank you for being a friend I can always count on.
26. Throughout this year, you proved time and again that true friends still exist. I appreciate you for everything that you represent and I’m proud to be associated with you.
27. Dear friend, I simply want to appreciate you on this last day of the year for your love and care. Thank you for all you do.
28. You were my cheerleader this year, believing in me every step of the way. Thank you for helping me stay focused. Thank you for helping me achieve my goals.
29. Everyone should have a friend like you. Thank you for standing by me and standing up for me. Thank you for being there in the good and bad times.
30. Thank you, dear friend, for a beautiful year. Thank you for making me feel seen. Thank you for making me feel special and loved. I appreciate you for all you do. God bless.
31. You made 365 days feel like a few days. Thanks for all the fun and all the care. You’ll always be my favorite.
32. Here’s my way of saying thank you for being an important part of the journey of this year. You were simply awesome.
33. Dear friend, here’s acknowledging the part you played in my success story this year. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
34. I definitely can’t repay the kindness you showed me throughout this year. Here’s me saying thank you from the bottom of my heart.
35. Thank you for the many beautiful ways you touched my life this year. Thank you for being a true friend.
Last Days of The Year Appreciation Messages for Family Members
When no one remains, the family will always be there. Unfortunately many times we take our family for granted. Do well to appreciate them this year with these last day of the year appreciation messages for family members.
36. You were nothing short of awesome this year. You simply are the best. This year wouldn’t have been what it was without you. Thank you fam. I appreciate your being there.
37. Thank you for lending your shoulder to lean on. Thank you for having my back and supporting me throughout the year.
38. Thank you, Dad, for being the best. I can go far in life because I have a capable father. Thank you for the many ways you have impacted my life especially during this past year. I love you.
39. Thank you for your love and support. It’s a nice and wonderful feeling to know you have a family you can always count on. Thank you for being there.
40. I do not take your love for granted. I wouldn’t be where I am without an amazing family by my side. Thank you for everything.
41. No amount of words can appreciate you for your kindness. I’m lucky to be born into this amazing family. Thank you for all you do. I’m proud to be one of you.
42. Thank you for your consistent prayers and support throughout the year. Thank you for being a family I can count on.
43. Thank you dear dad and mom for my great heritage. Thank you for being a great example to me. It’s a privilege to be called your child. Thank you for a wonderful year.
44. I am overwhelmed by your consistent love and support. This year was no exception, you were there every step of the way. Thank you.
45. It’s a wonderful blessing to be a part of this family. Thank you for a wonderful year. I appreciate you.
Last Day of The Year Thank You Quotes for Employer/Employee/Colleagues
46. I’m glad to be a part of this wonderful team. It’s amazing all that we achieved together this year. I appreciate your contribution to our success all year round. Cheers to the coming year.
47. You were a great inspiration throughout the year. Thank you for your exemplary leadership. Looking forward to the year ahead.
48. Working with you is a great privilege. You are patient and kind. Thank you for all the learning opportunities you afforded me. Thank you for the opportunities you gave to make me shine. Thank you, boss, for a wonderful year.
49. Thank you for making work fun. Working with you is like being in a family. Thank you for accommodating me. Thank you for letting me grow. Thank you for letting me shine. You’re the best.
50. Thank you for making our workplace home away from home. You are a valuable gift to our organization and I don’t take your contributions for granted. Thank you for all you do.
51. Having you as a member of our team has proven to be an invaluable decision, the best I made this year. Thank you for being a hardworking, diligent, and result-oriented staff. I appreciate you a lot.
52. Thank you for the positive vibes you bring to the workplace. Working with you is such a refreshing experience. Cheers to the coming year.
Thank you for visiting. XOXO!