100 Words & Quotes to Inspire Strength And Hope
Challenges are a part of life. At one point or the other we all need encouragement. Whether it is you, a friend, colleague or family member that is experiencing difficulty right now, our Messages and Quotes about Life for tough times and to inspire strength and hope is guaranteed to help.
Don’t forget you’re not alone in your struggles; there are millions world over facing one challenge or the other. Stay strong!
Words of Encouragement For Tough Times
We wrote this collection of encouraging words to help you through your difficult times. Be encouraged, it will eventually be well.
- No matter how bad you feel right now, it’s only a feeling. Give it time, it will pass.
2. No one has the power to determine what you will become. The power lies with you.
3. No matter how tough the journey gets, keep going. Don’t stop until you reach your goal.
4. If you crumble in the face of adversity, then your strength is weak.
5. Don’t ever give up. It is not over until you win.
6. Stay committed to your hustle. You will make it.
7. It doesn’t matter where you’re coming from. You are here, make your mark.
8. Do it differently, do it better. Make the extra effort. Outshine!
- Don’t ever forget, the difference is the extra effort you put in. Your special extra effort always counts.
- Attitude makes the difference. Always wear your 100%.
- You are what you think. Think smart, think positive.
- The power of life and death lies in the tongue. Before you speak it, pause, take a deep breath and ask “will it help?”
- Bury the past, savour the present, and be hopeful for a beautiful future.
- It’s okay to make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. Learn from it and move on.
- Beating yourself up for past mistakes not only robs you of the joy of the present, it also robs you of focus to plan the future. Forget it. Move on.
- It’s okay to fall but be sure to get back up again. I repeat, don’t stay down, get back up again.
- If you look well, you’ll see there’s beauty in every mess. There’s always a lesson to be learnt.
- Don’t be overwhelmed by negative circumstances. Pick yourself up, move on.
- Like an eagle, glide above the storm. Soar!
- Opportunities come to those who grab them. Moral, don’t be laid back. Always be on the lookout for opportunities.
- Life is a lesson. Learn and absorb all you can. Never be caught unprepared.
- Impossibility only dwells in the mind of the feeble. Impossibility is nothing.
- A heart of thanksgiving is the first step to happiness. Always be thankful.
- Stay calm, stay strong, someone looks up to you.
- It’s okay to cry, it’s okay to be sad but never lose control.
- Be joyful, be sad, by all means fall in love; but in whatever you do, never lose yourself.
- You win some, you lose some. You fall down, you pick yourself back up. That’s the way of life.
- Don’t waste your life trying to be who you’re not. Discover the amazing person that you are.
- You’re not a failure until you quit. Keep trying, try differently. You will win.
- No matter how bad your former days were, your latter will be better if you believe and work towards it.
- No matter how dark the night is, light always comes with the morning.
- In the end what matters is who you were and not what you did.
- Whatever you do, let your mind be present with you.
- Always strive to be better than who you were yesterday, be a better version of yourself, always.
- Be self-driven. Be inspired.
- No one can ever make you feel as good as you make yourself. Always look inwards for happiness and fulfillment.
- Fulfillment does not lie in the material possessions acquired. It lies in the numbers of lives impacted.
- If you can dream it, you can achieve it. It’s time to go beyond dreams, start living it.
- When you’re there, be there. Let your impact be felt.
- The only person you’re in a race with is yourself. Stay focused.
- Rise above your struggles. The power is in you.
- No matter how tough it gets, stay tougher. Finish strong, finish well.
- The more you do, the better you see yourself becoming. There’s so much untapped strength lying in you. Keep moving.
- No matter how bad you think you’re doing, you’re way better than many others.
- When life knocks you down, get back up and fight back.
- Stay strong; stay encouraged, I believe in you.
- You don’t need anyone’s validation. You don’t need anyone’s approval. Go ahead and be great.
- This problem is here so you can prove how prepared you are.
- Tough people outlast tough situations.
- This challenge is here to make you stronger. Face up to it. All you need is in you.
Popular Quotes of Encouragement to Inspire Strength And Hope During Tough Times
When you’re really down and feel low, these popular inspirational quotes will encourage you and lift your spirits. Don’t forget, you’re not alone. Be encouraged, be strong.
- “Tough times never last, but tough people do” – Robert T. Schuller
- “ We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey”- Kenji Miyazawa
- “A problem is a chance for you to do your best”- Duke Ellington
- “Prosperity is not without many fears and disasters; and adversity is not without comforts and hopes” -Francis Bacon.
- “He knows not his strength who hath not met adversity”. –William Samuel Johnson
- “The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity” –Seneca
- “Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want”- Jim Rohn
- “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.”- Sarah Dessen
- “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Nothing is more beautiful than the smile that has struggled through tears”- Demi Lovato
- “There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher.”- Usain Bolt
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall”- Confucius
- “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “When the going gets tough, the tough get going”.- Joseph Kennedy
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas Edison
- “Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” Earl Nightingale
- “Courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.”- Mary Anne Radmacher
- “God already knows what we’re made of, but perhaps He wants us to learn what we’re made of. I think we should all agree that we learn more from our tough times than from our easy times.- John Brytheway
- “Life is like riding a bicycle, in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein
- “A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose- a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve.”- John Maxwell.
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts”.- Winston Churchill
- “Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”- Wayne Dyer
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.”- Vivian Greene
- “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off much anything.”- Katy Perry
- “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.”- Christopher Reeve
- You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry but do not give up. –Unknown
- “Don’t take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be a victim of needless suffering.”- Don Miguel Ruiz
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. –Michael Jordan
- “If you want everything, you first have to give everything up”– Lao Tzu
- “Affliction is a good man’s shinning time.”- Edward Young
- “It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog”- Mark Twain
- “ Never, never, never, ever give up.” – Winston Churchill
- “The best revenge is massive success.”- Frank Sinatra
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail”- Nelson Mandela.
- “Hard times arouse an instinctive desire for authenticity.”- Coco Chanel
- “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.”- Zig Ziglar
- “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” –Bob Marley.
- “When life changes itself to harder, change yourself to stronger.” –Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Faith is why I’m here today and faith is why I made it through.”- Jonathan Anthony Burkett.
- “If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.”- Anonymous
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comforts and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”- Martin Luther King, Jr
- “Hardships are often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”- S. Lewis
- “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.”- Napoleon Hill
- “Be strong enough to let go and patient enough for what you deserve.”- Anonymous
- “To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.” –Bertrand Russell
- “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.” Joseph Campbell
- “The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.”- Unknown
- “Growth is painful, change is painful , but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”- Anonymous
- “Hard times will always reveal true friends.”- Unknown
- “At the end of the day, all you need is hope and strength. Hope that it will get better, and strength to hold on until it does.”- Anonymous
If your spirits were lifted after reading these words and quotes, then I’m most happy. Send any of the words as message to encourage someone today.
Thanks for being here. Xoxo.